November 15, 2011

Sorry about the break

I moved back to Washington, had to live at my moms for a bit but now we are back in action! Living in our own apartment, still no internet for probably a couple months but... that's alright. Just doing the wi-fi hotspot thing with my phone.

Back on Topic

So right now I am in the process of testing out Cookie recipes to go in my grandmothers Christmas cookie care packages. Usually I make like 10 kinds of cookies, mostly from mixes, but I am trying to do it a little different this year, like... maybe from scratch? Anyway this means lots of cookie testing in the next few weeks. Eeks.

Starting off this week I made some Raspberry White Chocolate cookies. My brother came over and ate one...two... and took five in a tupperware. Then Donnie came home from work... and complained when I told him to leave two for my mom and grandma to taste test this weekend. So I guess these were a hit? lol.

Recipe:

18 cookies

1 pkg. "JIFFY" Raspberry Muffin Mix
1 egg
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 Tbsp. margarine or butter, melted
1/4 c. Brown Sugar

Preheat oven to 350°. Grease baking sheet.

Blend all ingredients well. Drop by teaspoon on prepared baking sheet. Bake 10-13 minutes. Remove from baking sheet after 1 minute.


Please ignore the apples in the corner, those are for the next cookies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment