December 3, 2011

Christmas Care Packages

So with my grandma now being mostly blind and confined in a wheel chair, I have officially taken over all the baking... EEKS.  So for the care packages we are looking at about 20 different items to put in them, thankfully some are truffles and fudge so they are easily frozen and can be made ahead of time. Yay! Only problem is I won't be getting most of the other ingredients until the 8th or 9th, so it will be an interesting week, because I am pretty sure I am supposed to have it all done by the next weekend.... hmm. Well they get what they get I suppose.

Anyway so far made:
Gingerbread Truffles
Trash Piles
Banana Chocolate truffles
and I had basic brownie truffles... but they all disappeared... hmm wonder where they went. lol

And I am currently on the search for my perfect chocolate chip cookie, and its not going so great. But I just got a scale, so hopefully that means that when I do find it, that it will be easy to replicate.

No comments:

Post a Comment