March 4, 2011

Spicy Alfredo

Two warnings with this
1. I cook chicken weird (I think that stems from a phobia of raw chicken lol).
2. I HATE cooking fettuccine, it always comes out weird and gloppy.

So anyway I cut up chicken into bite sized pieces and put them into a baking pan filled with water and put it into a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes (15 would probably be fine, but the phobia thing, and it seems like they never dry out this way). Also if you or someone you are cooking for hates boiled                  chicken, this doesn't tastes gross like that at all, its more similar to braising I supposing.

Anyway so I cook up the chicken, cook up the noodles, drain both and mix with some jarred Alfredo, then I add some Dijon mustard, probably 1/4 to 1/2 cup or so, this part is definitely to taste. And then enjoy :D


(I'm also out of sugar, and almost out of flour, so not much baking going on until grocery shopping day lol, Sunday I believe)

No comments:

Post a Comment